Become a part of the TXC Team! You will serve with TXC Industries, a business based around the mission to deliver high quality, custom fit holsters used to protect family and friends with quality and confidence.
TXC Holsters is currently looking for motivated individuals with the potential for growth and development at our new location in Magnolia, TX.
Key Attributes of a TXC Teammate:
Respects and empowers the rest of team
Heart for people
Mind for business
Passion for results
No criminal history( firearms will be present)
Drug Free (Subject to random screening)
Proper PPE, clean appearance, and sobriety at work
Must be a team player and have a willingness to learn new things
Attention to detail
Paid time off
Firearms training opportunities
Job Type: Production Team Member
We are a growing holster manufacturing company, looking to hire one full time and one part time position.
This position required attention to details, motive individual and welling to be on your feet 90% of the day.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prep molds for holster making
- Cut material Kydex / HDPE / Aluminum
- General cleaning where ever it may be
- CNC Cutting, drilling, sanding and polishing plastic holsters and parts.
- Assembling, packaging and shipping
- Maintaining a positive attitude and drive
- Perform other manufacturing tasks
- Ability to read and understand customer orders
- Willingness to stand for long periods of time
- No criminal history ( firearms will be present NO AMMUNITION IN SHOP )
- Drug Free (Subject to random drug screening)
- Correct PPE in shop as well as clean appearance
- Reliable transportation
- Must be a team player and have a willingness to learn new things.
- Attention to Detail
- Full time position 8am-5pm M-F
- Part time position 8am-5pm 3 consecutive days during the week.