TXC would like to introduce the OVRT holster. Designed for outside-the-waistband carry, this holster line embodies the qualities of robust contemporary design, extreme modularity, and quick accessibility. Being a passive-retention holster, it offers the convenience of adjustable retention through the Philips screws along the side. With OVRT being constructed from thick .125" compression-formed Kydex material, it can stand up to heavy use in most OWB roles. Furthermore, all OVRT holsters possess the capability to accommodate suppressor height sights measuring less than .400", slide-mounted optics, threaded barrels, and select compensators.
What sets the OVRT holster apart is its distinctive extended blocking and hole pattern on the rear, designed to accommodate a wide range of mounting options from reputable brands such as Safariland, G-Code, Blade-Tech, and others. This versatility enables its utilization in various scenarios, whether it be for competitive shooting, range practice, or duty purposes. - Check out the rest of the OVRT line here: OVRT Pistol mag carrier - OVRT Rifle mag carrier - OVRT mag carrier set
** LIGHT BEARING MODELS CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT THE WEAPON LIGHT**
- (1) OVRT HOLSTER - (Slick, if no attachment hardware is selected.)
- IF SELECTED** - (Attachment hardware + Installation.)
- Made from thick .125" compression formed Kydex.
- Accommodates most slide mounted optics, threaded barrels, suppressor height sights under .400" in height and most compensators.
- Passive-retention holster. Retention is adjustable using Phillips screws along the edge of the holster.
- Extended blocking and hole pattern on the back creates standoff from the belt line and accommodates all common mounting solutions.
Order and Delivery
***Our Build Your Own Holsters allow color customization, as well as add-on adjustments. Because these are all hand-made to order, each order has a 2-4 week target lead time.This means that you will not get an update about your order, outside of the initial confirmation, until this lead time is exceeded***